[wp-testers] Widgets Freezing

Kaspars kaspars at konstruktors.com
Wed Oct 15 19:41:58 GMT 2008

I sent this to wp-hackers:

In latest nightly, under Widget management nothing is clickable.

It looks like .wrap's relative positioning is to blame.

#wpbody .wrap { position:relative; }

So the solution is to remove position:relative from #wpbody .wrap or to
 add clear:both, like this:

#wpbody .wrap { position:relative; clear:both; }

Regards,
Kaspars