[wp-testers] 2.6.5 version banner showing "development version"

Ade Walker photofantaisie at gmail.com
Tue Nov 25 23:01:51 GMT 2008

Hmm, this is weird (or perhaps not). I downloaded the changed files from
svn, uploaded them to my remote site and the remote install Dashboard says
"development Version". Then copied the same files to my local install and
the local Dashboard doesn't say "Development Version". Just to be clear, I
only downloaded one set of files.

Ade.