[wp-testers] Font size in Admin is too big

Ade Walker photofantaisie at gmail.com
Fri Nov 21 19:43:19 GMT 2008

Hi all,

Beta3-9826

Just a comment to say that I much preferred the smaller font used previously
compared to the current font size in the Admin pages (specifically the
plugins page). The larger font size causes the Settings ¦ Deactivate ¦ Edit
links to wrap. Now that we have less horizontal screen space due to the new
menus I would have thought that keeping the old font size would have been
preferable.  Just my thoughts, feel free to ignore them. :-)

Ade.