[wp-testers] Update Post will just hang.

DJ Allyn djallyn at gmail.com
Thu Nov 6 14:52:29 GMT 2008

I know someone brought this up here  a while ago, but I never saw a
resolution.

If I go back in and edit something, then hit the "Update Post" button, it
will just appear to hang there for a while with the browser status bar just
sitting halfway for about a minute.  The interesting thing is that the
actual update will take place almost immediately, because I can see the
changes in my other monitor right away by refreshing the front page.

This is happening in Firefox 3.0.3. IE 7 on Vista Business SP1 with Gears.
I have the same problem on my XP SP3 machine. The site is on DreamHost
Private Server using 2.7-beta1-9535.

--
DJ Allyn
www.djallyn.org

"The real trouble with reality is that there is no background music"