[wp-testers] Preview Button not working

DJ Allyn djallyn at gmail.com
Tue Nov 4 14:30:46 GMT 2008

I have noticed that the preview button in the Edit Post screen will not take
you to that particular post.  I am using the lastest beta 1 build on
FireFox.

Also, I have noticed that unless I disable every plugin, the post screen
will sometimes 'hang', but the entry will post.   I have tried activating
each plugin separately, and all of them will do it -- including Askimet,
Wordpress.com stats, Vipers Video Quicktags, etc.

I am currently on a private server at Dreamhost.

--
DJ Allyn
www.djallyn.org

"The real trouble with reality is that there is no background music"