[wp-testers] Codes within posts breaking themes...

Idled Soul idledsoul at gmail.com
Tue Nov 4 12:35:07 GMT 2008

I'm not sure if this was mentioned before or not, but when adding codes
to posts, it breaks the Default theme or any theme really.

<code>
                    <?php the_content(''.__('read more &raquo;').''); ?>

                    <?php link_pages("\t\t\t\t\t<div
class='page-link'>".__('Pages: '), "</div>\n", 'number'); ?>

I know there is plugins out there for stuff like this, but any chance
WordPress will allow this function to be prepackaged in WordPress
themes, and itself? Or is it there, and I'm just not adding the code
right? :P This is on 2.7 and the regular mode for editor...