[wp-testers] Post Revisions

Stefano Aglietti steagl4ml at gmail.com
Fri May 23 10:26:01 GMT 2008

On Fri, 23 May 2008 02:38:38 -0700, Andrew Ozz <admin at laptoptips.ca>
wrote:

>wp-Testing wrote:
>> "Oh, and autosave is now enabled for all posts/pages, not just drafts."
>>
>> Can I just clarify - does this mean that if I start editing a published
>> post theres a risk it may autosave halfway through my editing?
>
>A risk? It would auto save and create a revision that you can choose to
>use later if your PC freezes or Internet goes down, or you couldn't save
>your changes for some other reason. Isn't that what auto save is all about?

I gree is nice and not a risk but I'm wondering, if autosave make a
single revision or tons? Example i edit a post, i do some editing then
i leave the PC the autosave save my works i come back and i do some
long editing sessione and autosave continue to save periodically, at
evry autosave i got a revision or autosave is one revision only?

If autosave is one revision only it's ok or we will end with maybe 30
revision in an hours done all by autosave.

Email: steve at 40annibuttati.it steagl at people.it