[wp-testers] Post Revisions

Andrew Ozz admin at laptoptips.ca
Fri May 23 08:49:33 GMT 2008

I like it. Good job! The only thing that's missing IMHO is a way to
delete revisions, especially autosave ones. A Delete button under
"Actions" on the revision display screen or even on the Edit Post screen
would be nice.

Another possible improvement would be to use iframes when displaying the
different revisions, so they look more like the actual post on the blog.
I think that would improve the user experience for the great majority of
people. It's even possible to make a small js based toggle button to
switch between "source" and "rendered" view if needed.