[wp-testers] What are these files?

WordPress wordpress at anekostudios.com
Mon Jun 16 13:15:16 GMT 2008

They look like MySQL error dumps to me.  I had the same types of files
show up on my server a few years ago when I was working with another
program.  You *should* be able to pass them to your host and they can
look at them and tell you what the problem is.  (They contain what
looks like a LOT of gibberish, but it's actually a lot like the error
codes you see when your PC pukes on you.)  but someone else might be
right - they could be Apache (but the ones I've seen are usually "pid"
files not "core.**" dumps)

Your host will know what to do with them.

~Shelly