[wp-testers] reviewing the admin for 2.5

andré renaut andre.renaut at gmail.com
Wed Jan 9 07:10:01 GMT 2008

Yes, i am proposing a different menu organization.
Whatever the design is (2.3 or 2.4 like)

i tried to do it on my own modifying menu.php but it seems that the
navigation/menu is hard coded in some subpanels and is not relying
exclusively on the variables $menu and $submenu.

2008/1/9, Robin Adrianse <robin.adr at gmail.com>:

> I think he's proposing mild changes based on the current 2.3-era design.
> That said, I don't see any (well, a few minor points) points of
> improvement
> that these mockups hold over the legacy design (what do we call the old
> design?).
>
> On Jan 8, 2008 1:42 PM, Michael Bishop <miklb.online at gmail.com> wrote:
>

> > On Jan 8, 2008, at 4:11 PM, andré renaut wrote:
> >
> > > Why not reviewing completely the design of the admin like this
> > >
> > > http://flickr.com/photos/nogent94130/
> > >

> > Um, what does that have to do with the current trunk?  the admin is
> > completely different.  Am I missing something?
> >
> > ~miklb

Pensez à l'environnement avant d'imprimer ce message.
Please, think about the environment before printing this message.