WordPress open sandbox -was- Re: [wp-testers] Wordpress 2.5 control panel

Lloyd Budd lloydomattic at gmail.com
Tue Jan 8 21:17:09 GMT 2008

On Jan 8, 2008 8:42 AM, LCSV4 <theape at thelittlechimpsociety.com> wrote:
> Do we have an open sandbox with standard server specs for the wp-tester
> list? If not I'm happy to set one up that anyone on the list can have
> access too!

Although a very thoughtful offer, because WAMP/LAMP and therefore
WordPress are so easy to setup, I see it as a "must be taller than to
ride" restriction to demonstrate the very basic level to collaborate
on testing.

Cheers,
--
Lloyd Budd | Digital Entomologist | | Skype:foolswisdom
WordPress.com | WordPress.org | Automattic.com