[wp-testers] Strict standards Warnings all over the Place

DD32 wordpress at dd32.id.au
Mon Feb 11 12:17:21 GMT 2008

A simpler way (I'll trac it tomorrow if someone else doesnt) is to change wp-settings.php,
add " ^ E_STRICT" to the end of the error_reporting settings on lines ~160.
I'm pretty sure if its running as PHP4, then it'll have no effect.. But it might be worth defineing E_STRICT just before if not allready defined.