[wp-testers] RSS error

Kirk M kmb42vt at gmail.com
Sat Dec 27 16:53:45 GMT 2008

I'm actually not sure but to me it still looks like it might
be theme or plugin related. I'm also thinking that when
Allahverdi deactivated all his plugins and changed to the
"Default" theme he might have not cleared his browser's cache
as well as any caching plugins he might have had before
checking  again. Other than that, I've reached the end of my
knowledge.