[wp-testers] RSS error

Paul Robinson pablorobinson at gmail.com
Sat Dec 27 17:02:00 GMT 2008

Hmmm I'm not sure either I've never come across any problems with the feed
before. I think as a final try at fixing the best thing to do is this, it's
a little extreme though.

Make a backup of your site just in case, then delete your wp-admin,
wp-includes & the default files. Then re-upload a fresh copy of 2.7. It
might have something to do with a file being corrupt or something like that.
That's if what Kirk said doesn't fix it. :P

Paul.