[wp-testers] Trouble installing 2.7

Musing Minds kimsch at musing-minds.com
Thu Dec 11 20:00:23 GMT 2008

Me too. It was driving me crazy I tell ya... Now I have a different problem,
but only on some installations:

On both this new installation and my personal installation with a different
host, I can't expand the Other Wordpress News module on the dashboard. But I
can expand it on another installation on my same host. I've tried hard
refreshing, I have wp supercache on my personal installation and have
cleared that. Still no expansion of Other Wordpress News module. The other
modules seem to be okay.