[wp-testers] Trouble installing 2.7

Kirk M kmb42vt at gmail.com
Thu Dec 11 18:11:32 GMT 2008

Hmmm, I was told (sorry can't recall which developer it was) that
plugins didn't need to be deactivated when auto-upgrading, that WP was
reloaded and stopped before any of the plugins  loaded. At that time the
upgrade process would begin. Once it was finished then another reload
occurred which carried through any DB upgrade that might be needed and
then the reload would complete.

Or something like that. :D