[wp-testers] Does auto update deactivate plugins?

Kirk M kmb42vt at gmail.com
Sun Dec 7 16:06:23 GMT 2008

Then for most if not all ".# " updates, deactivating plugins should not
be neccessary at all. However, for major milestones it's probably a very
good idea to deactivate all active plugins beforehand. Then again, it's
probably a very good idea not to use the core auto-upgrade feature at
all when upgrading to the next major milestone anyway.