[wp-testers] WP 2.5.1 Problem with moving widgets

Kirk M kmb42vt at gmail.com
Sat Apr 26 14:34:29 GMT 2008

Musing Minds wrote:

>> Eww, that's ugly.  I can get them into the order I want with some
>> nudging, but the experience is definitely poor.  Working on it.
>>

> I can confirm this happening as well. Used Firefox browser while doing
> the widget moving, but yeah, I got the same thing happening on Trunk
> copy...
>
> 2.6 bleeding 4/25: there's a light blue highlighted (classic color scheme) area that it seems the software wants the widget in almost perfectly, kind of like some of the online jigsaw puzzles where if it's not in *just the right place* it doesn't "stick".

Same in 2.5.1. Saw your entry and tried the same thing and if I line the
widget up exactly with the light blue "place marker" it stays put.
Things like this is all the more reason I need to bone up on my coding
ability so I can help fix these things. I'll have to see if I can teach
an old(er) dog new tricks. :)