[wp-testers] Link to attachments leads to front page

Adam Selvidge adam.selvidge at gmail.com
Wed Apr 16 12:49:46 GMT 2008

I'm having several visitors to my site reporting that when they click on
thumbnails that are linked to attachment pages, they're being sent to the
front page.  I'm able to replicated it, but only if I clear all the WP
cookies from my browser.  Here's an example (might be nsfw due to fuzzy
warhammer40k boobs in the background) :
http://www.myconfinedspace.com/2008/03/29/attention-to-detail/

Any ideas on what's going on here?  I spent about an hour on the IRC channel
last night trying to trouble shoot it, but came up empty

--
Adam Selvidge