[wp-testers] It is a bug here??

crime_genius86 crime_genius86 at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 15 14:51:39 GMT 2008

problem solve. just asking. thanks..

[crime_genius86]

----- Original Message ----
From: Alexander Beutl <xel at netgra.de>
To: wp-testers at lists.automattic.com
Sent: Tuesday, April 15, 2008 9:55:47 PM
Subject: Re: [wp-testers] It is a bug here??

> If it worries you, you could add some deny rules to your .htaccess

this wouldn't be too smart - especially when you add

> wp-includes/js/tinymce/tiny_mce_config.php

into the deny's and do not own a static ip ;-) (yes there are possibilies
anyway)

What I would worry about is directory listing ON...
you may be able to turn this off (this depends on wether the hoster allows
this or not) with
*Options -Indexes
*in the .htaccess.
If you have confixx as management panel you sould be able to turn it off
there - no experience with the other management panels but could be possible
with them too...