[wp-testers] I'm NOT Happy

Ozmee ozmee5554 at gmail.com
Sat Apr 5 12:01:24 GMT 2008

I allowed my wordpress to be upgraded even after I'd heard that it was in testing mode.  I got the notice I needed to upgrade mine and so I did.  Why did this version get released when it has so many bugs in it?  The hyperlink doesn't work, inserting embedding code doesn't work,  inserting special text such as from word or plain doesn't work.  My auto-tagger plugin doesn't work.  The thing that bothers me the most are the hyperlinks and the auto tagger not working.  I hope this is going to be fixed quickly, is it?  Those new to blogging and/or html are going to have a very hard time using this new one.  I upgraded my friend's blog, and she is absolutely lost when it comes to most things computer related, so this is not good for her.  Golly.
Ozmee