[wp-testers] Fatal error: Only variables can be passed by reference in /var/www/itss/wp-admin/widgets.php on line 21

Ronald Denby rmdenby at gmail.com
Tue Apr 1 16:25:47 GMT 2008

I am receiving the following error on 2 blogs I upgraded to 2.5.

*"Fatal error*: Only variables can be passed by reference in *
/var/www/itss/wp-admin/widgets.php* on line *21"*

I have been using RCs since RC1 and haven't experienced this problem before.
The database upgrade went fine. One is a production blog ant the other is
used for development. The development blog has no plugins activated and only
1 posting. My upgrades are at a stand still at this point. I need to fix the
production blog asap. Any ideas? Any help would be appreciated.

--
Ronald Denby
rmdenby at gmail.com