[wp-testers] the_excerpt shows the gallery stylesheet

Xel xel at netgra.de
Tue Apr 1 11:52:05 GMT 2008

Yes it does happen in the default theme - whenever you change
the_content(__('Read the rest of this entry »', 'kubrick'))
into
the_excerpt()

This does only happens with the_excerpt().

Today I know 2 Workarounds
a) write an excerpt (you may copy the text which would be displayed
otherwise)
b) use the_content instead (which isn't my prefered method)

There might be another one - which I havn't tried now:
Patch it with the .diff found there:
http://trac.wordpress.org/ticket/6380

Alex