[wp-testers] Re: Password and User Options

Michael E. Hancock mhancock at us.net
Wed Sep 19 12:41:15 GMT 2007

 On Sep 19, 2007, at 3:22 AM, Carl Peterson wrote:
> I just upgraded my site to 2.3 RC1. I've imported my old entries
> from the 2.2 install. No problems. I changed the password on the
> new installation. No problems. I tried to change the personal info
> (first/last name, etc.) without changing the password.

No problem changing first/last name for a user here using 2.3 RC1.

More of a question than an answer--are you saying you Exported from a 2.2
install and then Imported that file into a 2.3 RC1 install?  If so, I didn't
realize you could export at one level (2.2) and import at another level (2.3
RC1).

Michael E. Hancock