[wp-testers] Re: Password and User Options

Carl Peterson carlopeterson at gmail.com
Wed Sep 19 15:05:09 GMT 2007

Yes. I had exported the database through the WordPress Automatic
Upgrade plug-in, but when I went to import entries into the new
install, an SQL file wasn't one of the options. So, I went to my old
install (which I had copied to a different folder on the server) and
exported. After I set all the permissions for the files on the new
install, it imported flawlessly. It even preserved all my PodPress
podcasts, once I set the permalink structure to rights in the blog
and changed the audio folder to where my MP3s are.

In fact, with the exception of that password glitch (which strangely
pops up now in my 2.2 install), everything is running flawlessly,
though I had to disable the Google Sitemaps plugin.

Carl