[wp-testers] Password and User Options

Carl Peterson carlopeterson at gmail.com
Wed Sep 19 07:22:42 GMT 2007

I just upgraded my site to 2.3 RC1. I've imported my old entries from
the 2.2 install. No problems. I changed the password on the new
installation. No problems. I tried to change the personal info (first/
last name, etc.) without changing the password.

     * ERROR: you typed your new password only once.
     * ERROR: Please type the same password in the two password fields.

Three or more times I tried this. With different combinations of non-
password information. Same message each time. Nothing gets updated.

Carl Peterson