[wp-testers] About that bug report...

spencerp spencerp1 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 19 06:41:36 GMT 2007

Ok, since Chuck had me curious about that stuff. I had gone through to
Manage > Uploads. And noticed several errors of such:

Warning: filesize() [function.filesize]: stat failed for
/home/mypath/public_html/wp-content/uploads/2007/04/22taggingfeatureshot.jpg
in /home/mypath/vindictivebastard.net/wp-admin/includes/upload.php on
line 42

All mainly because the images that were uploaded, are no longer there.
Is there away to suppress these errors or something? Maybe have a more
friendly error or warning message? Just wondering, thanks..

--
spencerp
http://spencerp.net