[wp-testers] error on posting

spencerp spencerp1 at gmail.com
Sat Nov 10 08:41:05 GMT 2007

S.Theyagarajan wrote:
> hi all,
> I am useing 2.4 bleeding and since then i have had this problem . Every time
> i try to make a post ,i get an
>
> 400 Bad request
> Browser did not understand the request  error .
> what could be the reason .i have deleted all my cookies and tried but its
> simply  not working .
>
> any suggestions/remedies ?

I just tried posting myself once, with the lastest SVN commits included.
And I did NOT have this issue. Everything was working just fine for me.
I assigned a Category, wrote title, wrote some crap in the write window,
and checked it for "published" and hit publish button too. It posted
just fine for me. I'm on dreamhost.com servers. Running on PHP 5.2.2.