[wp-testers] error on posting

spencerp spencerp1 at gmail.com
Sat Nov 10 08:10:49 GMT 2007

DD32 wrote:
> I dont think the problems mentioned are related, Infact i think the Trunk broken issue is fixed now.. But i might be wrong there.
> a 400 error wouldnt be coming from WordPress i dont think, You might want to check if theres any PHP errors in the error log or something.

The Trunk Broken deal was fixed the other day. Ryan sent an email about
it just yesterday sometime. The Trunk Broken deal wasn't
regarding/related to THAT (404 posting) issue. I haven't posted a new
post yet though, since those last SVN commits. However, if I encounter
the same issue as the initial poster of this discussion, I'll let you
know. I'm going to update my blogs now and try posting once. =D