[wp-testers] InstantUpgrade now with FTP support -- testers needed

Alex Günsche ag.ml2007 at zirona.com
Thu May 31 09:11:19 GMT 2007

On Thu, 2007-05-31 at 07:43 +0200, Edwin Kort wrote:
>    Warning: require_once(/home/bookieb/public_html/blog/wp-settings.php)
>    [function.require-once]: failed to open stream: No such file or
>    directory in /home/bookieb/public_html/blog/wp-config.php on line 22

Damn. This is an error somebody else also reported (Chris P.), and I'm
trying to figure out what happened. This must be an FTP error, but
unfortunately I turned off debugging for the FTP stuff.

I'll see if I find something, then I'll pack an alpha2 with debugging
turned on. (If somebody wants to try it with debugging turned on, change
"new ftp(false, false)" to "new ftp(true, true)" in line 181 of
iu_class.php).

Thanks so far for testing.

Best regards,
Alex

--
Alex Günsche, Zirona OpenSource-Consulting
http://www.zirona.com/ | Hilfe für das HQ AC: http://www.prohq.de