[wp-testers] InstantUpgrade now with FTP support -- testers needed

Edwin Kort edwin.kort at gmail.com
Thu May 31 05:43:39 GMT 2007

Tried it also. Didn't work properly for me either.

   1. *Edwin <http://www.stipvoorstip.nl/blog>* on May 31, 2007 at 06:41
   · Bearbeiten<http://www.zirona.com/blog/software/instantupgrade-10-alpha1-testers-needed?jal_edit_comments=7755#commentform>
   #<http://www.zirona.com/blog/software/instantupgrade-10-alpha1-testers-needed#comment-7755>

   1) the '?' doesn't give any helptext

   2) I get the 'InstantUpgrade

   With InstantUpgrade, you can upgrade your WordPress installation to
   the latest or an arbitrary WordPress version with a single click.' screen,
   but after that, nothing happens. Blog doesn't work anymore.

   Warning: require_once(/home/bookieb/public_html/blog/wp-settings.php)
   [function.require-once]: failed to open stream: No such file or
   directory in /home/bookieb/public_html/blog/wp-config.php on line 22

   Fatal error: require_once() [function.require]: Failed opening
   required '/home/bookieb/public_html/blog/wp-settings.php'(include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php')

Bookcrossing: http://members.bookcrossing.com/r/fa1fdb1e55c6

Luister naar webradio: http://www.webradio192.nl