[wp-testers] 2.2 Widgets and SBM plugin

Krusty Ruffle krustyruffle at rustykruffle.com
Thu May 17 18:57:57 GMT 2007

I have managed to somewhat resolve this problem, it is hackish, but fully
functioning, but here is what I did:

I took the /js/sbm.js.php from an K2 theme where the Sidebar modules worked,
placed it in the /js directory with sbm.js in the sidebar modules plugin
directory, then I changed line #413 in the main sbm.php file from

        <script type="text/javascript" src="<?php SBM::output_url();
?>/js/sbm.js"></script>

        <script type="text/javascript" src="<?php SBM::output_url();
?>/js/sbm.js.php"></script>

and now everything works!!

Many thanks to:

 Darrell Schulte
 http://schulte.mn

for pointing toward information that led me to the right places, and to:

The K2 developers

for doing whatever they did in that file :)