[wp-testers] still having problems importing blogger.

shane davidson and rose kalluk shane.rose at bellnet.ca
Mon Mar 26 22:07:38 GMT 2007

list,
has anyone else seen this?
I'm using the latest bleeding edge wp, 03-26-2007, I log inot my wp admin panel, click manage, then click import, then click blogger.
When the page comes up, I click the authorize button, get redirected to google, and since it knows me already, I I'm already logged in, hit the grant button, get a dialogue telling me I'm being redirected to a non secure site, and I clikc yes to continue, and get the following page.

---begin page copy---

Could not connect to https://www.google.com

There was a problem opening a secure connection to Google. This is what went wrong:

Success (0)

WordPress

Documentation
 -