[wp-testers] still having problems importing blogger.

Matt speedboxer at gmail.com
Tue Mar 27 01:45:38 GMT 2007

Well, since I've never used the Blogger importer tool (or really Blogger,
for that matter), I can't really help you from experience.

Try completely logging out of Google (clear your Cookies, if necessary).
Then, try again.

Maybe I'll try making a test Blogger blog and trying this myself... Maybe.
:P

Matt (speedboxer at gmail.com)
http://mattsblog.ca/