[wp-testers] 2.1 - is right to left tested well?

Milad Kawas Cale miladkaleh at gmail.com
Sun Jan 21 04:15:15 GMT 2007

I think rtl support must be in themes not only in posts.

I don't know how did you do it, but let me tell you how vBulletin did it.

- no alignment in css files.
- alignments are held in the theme itself.
- when we choose the rtl language (you can make it as an option in the
control panel) right becomes left and vise versa, of course dir="rtl" is
added into the <html> tag.

in this method we get great support for rtl langs.

any comment?

regards