[wp-testers] 2.1 - is right to left tested well?

Mog idomoggie at mac.com
Sun Jan 21 03:53:57 GMT 2007

I can do right-to-left and have done bilingual posts but find it
easier in the code as  opposed to visual, it keeps changing div's to
p's in the visual when I use Camino. For some reason, probably
Adblock, I can't do anything in Firefox. Safari doesn't do visual and
will keep div's untouched.

Susan/Mog