[wp-testers] 2.1 RC1 - Categories

Andy Staines andy at yellowswordfish.com
Fri Jan 19 00:40:24 GMT 2007

Apologies if this is a duplicate but this has been dragged through
the bushes so many times I'm no longer sure what's right.
Up until around the first beta, the category list in both 'write
post' and 'add link' showed ALL categories regardless of whether they
had been used in that context.
Matt declared this a bug and WHERE clauses were put in place.

In RC1 I am seeing corrected behaviour in 'Write Post' (only showing
cats that have been used previously for posts). But I am seeing an
odd selection of cats in 'Add Link'. All of ones that have been used
previously in links plus some 'random' ones but not all of them. On
first sight I can't detect a pattern.

Andy
http://www.yellowswordfish.com