[wp-testers] 2.1 RC1 - Categories

Matt Mullenweg m at mullenweg.com
Fri Jan 19 18:38:26 GMT 2007

Andy Staines wrote:
> In RC1 I am seeing corrected behaviour in 'Write Post' (only showing
> cats that have been used previously for posts). But I am seeing an odd
> selection of cats in 'Add Link'. All of ones that have been used
> previously in links plus some 'random' ones but not all of them. On
> first sight I can't detect a pattern.

They best way I can think of to debug this would be to note the
categories that are there that you wouldn't expect, and then copy and
paste their rows from the wp_categories table to this list so we can see
which values in the DB are triggering problems.

--
Matt Mullenweg
http://automattic.com | http://akismet.com