[wp-testers] Beta4: Thumbnails not showing

Michael D Adams mikea at turbonet.com
Wed Jan 17 01:39:09 GMT 2007

WAS: [wp-testers] Beta2
On Jan 16, 2007, at 12:57 PM, Michael B wrote:

> OK.  It doesn't say "using original", there are two radio buttons
> "Show
> :full size" or "Show: title"  But nothing about thumbnail.  Am I
> missing
> something?  The thumbnail images are in the uploads folder, just
> don't see
> how to add them.
>
> Also, what's up with "link to" fields?

A bunch of questions for you:

What kind of files are they?  Can you send me a sample (this email
address is fine)?  Do you have any plugins running?

When you are looking in the "Browse All" tab, do you see the images
or just text?  Supposing you see images, are they the thumbnails or
the just original file scaled by your browser?

As for "link to": you can either insert the file into you post and
have it link to the original file, the wordpress "page" for the file,
or no link at all.  That's how it should work, at any rate.  2.0.5
had similar options, if I recall correctly.

Michael