[wp-testers] Beta4: Thumbnails not showing

Mog idomoggie at mac.com
Wed Jan 17 18:03:33 GMT 2007

Two things, when I hit back in the back link when  I am in edit
image, I don't get the previous show thumbnail or full size and link
to, I get the thumbnail with no text to know what to do.

Second, it changes all my divs (division)to ps (paragraphs. Why?
That's going to wreck havoc with my site and stylesheets if I
upgrade. Note, I haven't paid attention to little details like this
before cause I've been using 1.5.

Susan/Mog
mindofmog.net
iinfidel.com (running 2.1beta4)