[wp-testers] Beta2

Karl Wångstedt kalle at wangstedt.net
Tue Jan 16 07:27:59 GMT 2007

16 jan 2007 kl. 03.23 skrev Mog:

> How does this differ from the beta2 I downloaded on the 9th? That
> one has the choice of tiny thumbnail or full size image.If I want a
> different size thumbnail, I have to use flickr or find a plugin.

Maybe OT...

Is it possible to change the size of the thumb created via a plugin?
Or at least change the value and "hard code" it in to the system
files. I've tried to find where the value is set, but no luck.

Could someone please point me in the right direction.

Karl Wångstedt

W W W . W A N G S T E D T . N E T

Karl Wångstedt      0278-61 12 33
Stenhuggarvägen 3g  070-578 13 04