[wp-testers] Beta4: Thumbnails not showing

Michael B miklb.online at gmail.com
Wed Jan 17 20:49:46 GMT 2007

They are .jpgs Not my images, so I'd prefer not sending, suffice to say,
2.0.5 had no problems with them, or creating thumbs, I can see the
thumbnails in the upload directory.

Yes to plugins, though none that deal with images (I'll trouble shoot
those), and all were running on 2.0.5 when the images were added.

I get the top left portion of each image, neither scaled or a thumbnail.

Sending screen shots.