[wp-testers] Beta2

Michael B miklb.online at gmail.com
Tue Jan 16 02:32:58 GMT 2007

On 1/15/07, Mog <idomoggie at mac.com> wrote:

> How does this differ from the beta2 I downloaded on the 9th? That one
> has the choice of tiny thumbnail or full size image.

Funny you mention that.  I just installed 2.1beta2 for a new site, and the
images didn't seem to allow me to unclick the radio button for "using
original".  I couldn't find a way to get a thumbnail.  I certainly do not
like this new image browser set up (not that I was a big fan of the old
one).

~miklb