[wp-testers] Beta2

Mog idomoggie at mac.com
Tue Jan 16 02:23:26 GMT 2007

How does this differ from the beta2 I downloaded on the 9th? That one
has the choice of tiny thumbnail or full size image.If I want a
different size thumbnail, I have to use flickr or find a plugin. I
haven't upgraded from 1.5 on my main blog cause of that but 2.1 has
some significant improvements and I would like to except for the
image thing.

Susan/Mog
mindofmog.net
iinfidel.com (running 2.1beta2)