[wp-testers] Mysql Versions

spencerp spencerp1 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 10 10:04:34 GMT 2007

[Alex wrote>
the /readme.html should be changed to "MySQL version 4.0 or higher". Other documention about minimum system requirements should be updated accordingly.~~]

Ahh! Ok, I understand what you're saying now.. ;) :) Well, I guess that could be "adjusted" then.. What you all think people? Attach another .diff reflecting such things to my only ticket there, or.. hahaha.. ?

Sorry, minds going in circles tonight, just upgraded my MediaWiki to 1.10alpha, downloading bbpress svn commits, as well as the two WP ones lol.. Geesh, always busy, busy, busy.. But, customizing my MW links/edit links to have NO index.php/ references was the real pain lol..

*cough* By the way, MediaWiki 1.9 will be full_blown_released soon, like today, tomorrow.. =P

--
spencerp
http://spencerp.net