[wp-testers] Plugin locale MO file doesn't work.

Austin Matzko if.website at gmail.com
Fri Feb 9 13:25:35 GMT 2007

On 2/8/07, Paveo Chen <paletheweed at 21cn.com> wrote:
> Hi,all.I put the translated wp-db-backup-xx_yy.mo file to the wp-content/plugins folder and the Backup interface still be the en_US.I had tried put a line of "load_plugin_textdomain('wp-db-backup','wp-content/plugins');" to the top of the plugin file,but still no effect.  Is it a bug?

This is my fault.  When I took over development of the wp-db-backup
plugin after it was dropped from core WordPress, I neglected to
restore the 'wp-db-backup' domain to the l18n function calls.

I have now corrected the problem, and you can get the plugin (with an
updated pot file as well) here:

http://www.ilfilosofo.com/blog/wp-db-backup