[wp-testers] How to Make a default theme?

Dr. Mike Wendell theapparatus at gmail.com
Sun Feb 4 16:06:27 GMT 2007

You would have to change source.

- Open up wp-admin/upgrade-schema.php for editing.

- Do a search through the code for 'template'.  In the current file in
trac, it's line 212 although that may be different with the version
you are currently running.

- Change the setting of that line and the stylesheet line right after
it to the name of the directory that you want to use as default.

- Save and recompile like you sat that you do.

Hope this helps.  Get asked it quite a lot over in the WPMu forums.
-drmike

Blog: http://tdjc.be
Kim Possible: Remixed: http://kpremixed.tdjc.be
Get your own free hosted WordPress Blog today: http://daria.be