[wp-testers] a fatal error when publishing a post

Zhao Qianli zhao.qianli at gmail.com
Thu Feb 8 03:25:21 GMT 2007

I use dreamhost and wordpress.

A few days ago, I upgraded my blog to wordpress 2.1 and everything is ok.
But today I met a fatal error below when I published or deleted a post, or
the post is autosaving:

Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 52428800 bytes exhausted (tried to
allocate 242856 bytes) in
/home/.digger/championeer/blog.techpush.com/wp-includes/functions.php on
line 326

I tried again on my another blog under the same account and encountered the
same problem. I don't know which caused this--wordpress or dreamhost? I need
your help, thanks.

--
Jason Chao

http://thinkinglog.info