[wp-testers] utw tag format > wp tag

spencerp spencerp1 at gmail.com
Tue Dec 25 13:30:49 GMT 2007

Just was wondering, and this might have been addressed before some where
and I totally overlooked it. Is there a way to either redirect or apply
the same function as UTW tag's "space" between tags to WordPress's
format/functions or whatever?

Example: I'm getting incoming hits from search engines to links like this:

http://domain.net/id/tag/jack_be_nimble (=> 404.) - for old UTW tags...

http://domain.net/id/tag/jack-be-nimble (=> Good Result.) - for current
WordPress Tags...

Is there a way to maybe keep/save/ the UTW tag format like that, and
maybe have WordPress catch it or take over old UTW
format/functionality/output or whatever? So it would be like...

UTW TAG: http://domain.net/id/tag/jack_be_nimble =>
WP TAG: http://domain.net/id/tag/jack-be-nimble (WordPress catch)
(WP TAG NEW: http://domain.net/id/tag/jack_be_nimble (WordPress catch2)