[wp-testers] Killed my blog with rev 5183

Garrett Fitzgerald sarekofvulcan at gmail.com
Fri Apr 6 20:38:23 GMT 2007

On 4/6/07, Lloyd Budd <lloydomattic at gmail.com> wrote:

> As I wrote previously, check your PHP logs and settings.
>
> It sounds like your provider (wisely) has PHP display errors disabled.
> Enable the
> display_errors to see what is happening or look at the error logs.

Interestingly, enabling display_errors as the first line of my index.php did
nothing. As per earlier discussion in this thread, I deleted everything
except the themes  and images, and re-uploaded 5183: that fixed it.

It's rather frustrating that I couldn't get any sort of error log to help me
here... I'm wondering if it's time to think about switching hosting
providers. :-(

Thanks for all your help!